Gooood evening. I hope you read that in a Dracula voice. Happy Friday everyone! I’m going to continue to do the October Blogging Challenge, today’s topic is ten things not many people know about you. Here we go!
- I went to Basic Training for the Army National Guard in 2010, but didn’t finish.
- I think this is the longest I’ve stuck with a monthly challenge.
- I have no female friends that I can hang out with, I mostly hang out with my brother, husband, or my husband’s friends.
- I know more about superheroes (specifically Marvel but some DC) than any girl should. If I don’t know something, I text my brother (he’s basically an expert).
- I’m TERRIBLE at comma placement. I either overuse or under use.
- I’m mostly a tomboy but there are days when I really want to dress up.
- I watch Disney Princess movies probably more than any adult should. My favorites are Frozen, Tangled, Mulan (though she isn’t really a princess), and Beauty and the Beast.
- Motherhood didn’t really change me like it does for some women. I still find the same jokes funny and I don’t think all babies are cute.
- I’m currently writing a story based off of this picture I found on Pinterest.
- I love pasta, but for some reason I’m not a big fan of Olive Garden.
Well, those are 10 things not many people know about me. What kind of things does not everyone now about you? Let me know! See you tomorrow for the post of the day!