It’s Thankful Thursday again folks! If you’re just tuning in, I got my blogging challenge from here. This Thankful Thursday is going to be a big list of the things I love and couldn’t live without…not mom things like last time…just anything. So in no specific order, here are 10 random things I’m thankful for:
- Dr. Pepper and any remake of it– I’m not sure when I first had Dr. Pepper but it was a great day. I’ve gone like a week without Dr. Pepper and I feel like I’m dying.
- Empowering music– you know, those songs that you know every word to and listen to when you’re pissed or depressed and just yell the lyrics? Yeah, a lot of those songs have gotten me through everything.
- Pajama pants/ sweat pants– I don’t wear them out in public but as soon as I get into my bedroom, I change immediately. The feeling of pajamas is super relaxing in itself. I’m currently sporting a pair of DC pajama pants from like 5 years ago. I’m more of a Marvel fan but there were no Marvel pants in my size in the men’s section (being almost 6 feet tall I get my pajamas from there so I know they’re long enough).
- My cell phone– I know, how cliche of me. Having a baby at the stage he’s at, I’m glad I have a camera at the ready because who knows when he’ll do whatever he’s doing again!
- Pinterest– again, super cliche, another blogger talking about Pinterest. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT WEBSITE?! If you turn up your nose or get all judgey of the people that talk about Pinterest, you probably haven’t visited the site. If you don’t like Pinterest, you should probably go be sad and boring elsewhere.
- Internet humor– I LOVE the internet humor I see now! Like white girls and can’t even, Dwight Schrute memes, anything and everything! Well, the stuff I understand. I don’t understand the Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, or Doctor Who stuff because I haven’t watched those shows.
- Frozen– yes, the super popular Disney movie from last year. Have you seen it? I love everything about it! Plus, my son will watch the whole movie and sometimes fall asleep while we’re in the car (our relatives live about an hour away and Little Man hates his car seat).
- Fashion– I don’t have the money for the wardrobe I want, but I really love looking at outfits that people put together and trying to figure out if I could make it work with what I have.
- Mom Blogs– I am SO thankful for blogs written by moms! While I was pregnant, I must’ve read thousands of them! Heck, now I read thousands. It’s nice to be able to reference another person’s experiences in certain situations (teething, baby poop, colic).
- Tutorials/checklists– the people that write these two things are awesome. It helps to reference multiple ones to see what I should pack for a weekend away, or things to things about when you’re about to move, or how to make a bracelet, or how I can easily style my hair (still none that don’t require French braids or some variation), or how to follow a crochet pattern (still haven’t completed a project yet).
What random things are you thankful for? Anything about my things bother or interest you? Let me know in the comments! See you tomorrow for the final day of the October Blogging Challenge!