WOW! I haven’t written in almost a month! That is OUTRAGEOUS! Life is super busy with a one year old. Let’s get on with the updates!
At the beginning of this month, we took Little Man to see the Easter Bunny. He was NOT happy at all. The photographer got a progression of his emotions.
We ended up getting the grumpy face picture printed off. He looks so sad in all of them, we figured that one was the least pathetic. Easter weekend wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be, which was great.
Little Man now laughs at the most random things, fake laughs, stands by himself for long periods of time, and is working on drinking out of a regular sippy cup. He hasn’t grasped the fact that it has to be tipped up. Oh! Something super exciting should be starting any day now. He’ll be starting early head start! I’m super excited for him to learn and be around kids his age. He’s only ever around me and he doesn’t know what to do around kids. Early head start has a weird schedule though. They get one week off for Christmas, one week off for Spring Break, and a four day weekend for Thanksgiving like other schools but they only get two weeks off in the summer! I find that crazy, but kinda cool.
I’ve been watching a lot of Netflix lately, mostly movies and Grey’s Anatomy. Yes, I’m aware of what happened. Y’all just need to get over it. I have a list a mile long of the shows I want to watch on Netflix. The list is:
- Grey’s Anatomy (currently on season 6)
- Private Practice
- Fringe (currently on season 4)
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Gilmore Girls
- Gossip Girl
That’s all I have so far. I’ve heard Orange Is The New Black is good but I’m not sure yet. I’m hoping none of these shows get taken off of Netflix before I get to the or get to finish them. That would be TERRIBLE!
How was your Easter weekend? Do you have any suggestions of shows or movies that I should watch on Netflix? Let me know! 🙂
Today is the last day of September meaning it’s the last day of the September Blogging Challenge. If you’d like to do the October Blogging Challenge, click here. Today’s topic is 30 random facts about yourself so let’s go!
- My birthday is in winter but I hate wintertime.
- I’m a natural redhead and I’ve heard almost every joke about it (if you think you have a new one, comment. I like a good joke.).
- When I was younger, I wouldn’t have pictured my life the way it is now.
- I’ve lived in Germany and used to speak fluent German. I can only count to ten in German now.
- Because I lived there, I can’t donate blood, something about the possibility of mad cow disease (even though it was 20 years ago).
- I’m 5 feet 11 inches and I’ve actually met females taller than me.
- I’m the oldest but shortest of my blood siblings.
- My best friend is 5 feet 2 inches and I don’t think the height difference has ever phased us.
- I attended one year of college at West Liberty University and hate that I never went back.
- I’m 23 and I love Disney movies. Anna from Frozen could seriously be me (but I’m not gonna sue anyone like that one lady is doing).
- I have a hard time getting motivated to do lots of things.
- My two favorite beverages are Dr. Pepper and chocolate milk (not together of course).
- I hate having ice in my drink when I go out to eat. Just so you know, the drink comes out of the machine at a cool enough temperature and water dilutes the drink.
- A lot of small things about people anger me, which makes me not be able to stand those people for long periods of time.
- I’m planning on Disneybounding myself and my son for the month of December. Don’t know what Disneybounding is? Click here. More on that toward the end of November.
- I LOVE Stargate SG-1, not obsessive love but I could probably watch it over and over again.
- Romantic comedies are my favorite type of movie.
- My favorite animal is a penguin. I wanted to do my son’s room in a penguin/ice blue/gray theme but I wasn’t able to.
- I’ve never paid for my own car.
- I count Burger King as my first job even though I had one before it.
- I still listen to music that I listened to in high school.
- I make a lot of lists.
- I start planning things extremely early.
- I like being early to things (but thanks to my husband, we hardly ever are).
- I love how well my son is developing but sometimes I wish he wasn’t able to move himself around again.
- I’ve dated a few guys that I probably shouldn’t have but I don’t regret it because I believe that everything happens for a reason.
- I hope to be a wedding planner or interior designer sometime in my life.
- I love weddings but I’ve only been to 3 and I was in all of them.
- I’m currently working on watching about 5 tv series’s on Netflix.
- I’m a horribly judgmental person (at least I admit it).
Feel free to comment on any of these facts! See you tomorrow for the new challenge!